Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastleigh - Bromley

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
37%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
68%
under
32%

2.5

over
53%
under
47%

3

over
41%
under
59%

3.5

over
33%
under
67%

4

over
22%
under
78%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-2
+2

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-1
+1

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

+1
-1

AH1
77%
AH2
23%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+2
-2

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Eastleigh vs Bromley football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Eastleigh and Bromley scheduled for 14. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastleigh vs Bromley free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 14. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastleigh is about to win this match with 37.75% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Bromley, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 35.42% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.83% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastleigh and Bromley would not finish with the away win with 32.35% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Bromley would not lose with 31.09% of probability. And there are 36.55% that the England. National League match between Eastleigh and Bromley would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.45% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.54% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastleigh and Bromley played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.55%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.