Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastleigh - Bromley

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
35%
x2
30%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2

over
74%
under
26%

2.5

over
55%
under
45%

3

over
49%
under
51%

3.5

over
38%
under
62%

4

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-1
+1

AH1
31%
AH2
69%

+1
-1

AH1
79%
AH2
21%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
83%
AH2
17%
You might be also interested in

Eastleigh vs Bromley football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Eastleigh and Bromley scheduled for 14. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastleigh vs Bromley free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 14. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastleigh is about to win this match with 43.33% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Bromley, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 27.66% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.02% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastleigh and Bromley would not finish with the away win with 34.53% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Bromley would not lose with 30.02% of probability. And there are 35.44% that the England. National League match between Eastleigh and Bromley would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 55.26% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44.74% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastleigh and Bromley played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 63.02%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.