Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastleigh - Barnet

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
36%
x2
28%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
68%
under
32%

2

over
59%
under
41%

2.5

over
44%
under
56%

3

over
31%
under
69%

3.5

over
26%
under
74%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2
+2

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-1
+1

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

+1
-1

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+2
-2

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Eastleigh vs Barnet football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Eastleigh and Barnet scheduled for 31. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastleigh vs Barnet free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 31. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastleigh is about to win this match with 43.07% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Barnet, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 28.29% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.63% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastleigh and Barnet would not finish with the away win with 35.88% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Barnet would not lose with 28.24% of probability. And there are 35.88% that the England. National League match between Eastleigh and Barnet would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 44.42% probability and under 2.5 goals with 55.59% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastleigh and Barnet played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.84%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.