Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastleigh - Barnet

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
36%
x2
28%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
61%
under
39%

2.5

over
45%
under
55%

3

over
31%
under
69%

3.5

over
25%
under
75%

4

over
14%
under
86%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
58%
AH2
48%

-1
+1

AH1
64%
AH2
46%

0

AH1
60%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
40%

+1
-1

AH1
54%
AH2
36%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
52%
AH2
42%
You might be also interested in

Eastleigh vs Barnet football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National Leagues game between

Eastleigh and Barnet scheduled for 02. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastleigh vs Barnet free football tips

The England. National League match will be played on 02. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastleigh is about to win this match with 43.55% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Barnet, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 28.9% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.56% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastleigh and Barnet would not finish with the away win with 35.67% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Barnet would not lose with 28.12% of probability. And there are 36.21% that the England. National League match between Eastleigh and Barnet would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 45.04% probability and under 2.5 goals with 54.96% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastleigh and Barnet played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 49.81%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.