Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastern District - Shatin

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
38%
x2
26%

over / under

0.5

over
95%
under
5%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2.5

over
67%
under
33%

3

over
60%
under
40%

3.5

over
46%
under
54%

4

over
40%
under
60%

4.5

over
34%
under
66%

5.5

over
19%
under
81%

6.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
33%
AH2
67%

-1
+1

AH1
38%
AH2
62%

+1
-1

AH1
78%
AH2
23%
You might be also interested in

Eastern District vs Shatin football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Hong Kong. Division 1s game between

Eastern District and Shatin scheduled for 05. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastern District vs Shatin free football tips

The Hong Kong. Division 1 match will be played on 05. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastern District is about to win this match with 48.51% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Shatin, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 27.62% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.88% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastern District and Shatin would not finish with the away win with 36.3% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Shatin would not lose with 25.61% of probability. And there are 38.1% that the Hong Kong. Division 1 match between Eastern District and Shatin would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 67.25% probability and under 2.5 goals with 32.75% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastern District and Shatin played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 68.81%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.