Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastern District - Hong Kong Rangers

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
26%
12
39%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
95%
under
5%

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2.5

over
64%
under
36%

3

over
56%
under
44%

3.5

over
45%
under
55%

4

over
35%
under
65%

4.5

over
30%
under
70%

5.5

over
17%
under
83%

6.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

+1
-1

AH1
62%
AH2
38%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
68%
AH2
32%

+2
-2

AH1
79%
AH2
21%
You might be also interested in

Eastern District vs Hong Kong Rangers football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Hong Kong. Division 1s game between

Eastern District and Hong Kong Rangers scheduled for 28. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastern District vs Hong Kong Rangers free football tips

The Hong Kong. Division 1 match will be played on 28. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastern District is about to win this match with 30.48% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Hong Kong Rangers, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 46.9% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.63% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastern District and Hong Kong Rangers would not finish with the away win with 26.36% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Hong Kong Rangers would not lose with 34.76% of probability. And there are 38.89% that the Hong Kong. Division 1 match between Eastern District and Hong Kong Rangers would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 64.36% probability and under 2.5 goals with 35.65% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastern District and Hong Kong Rangers played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 63.79%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.