Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastern District - Hong Kong Football Club

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
21%
12
39%
x2
39%

over / under

1.5

over
84%
under
16%

2.5

over
73%
under
27%

3

over
65%
under
35%

3.5

over
52%
under
48%

4

over
44%
under
56%

4.5

over
37%
under
63%

5.5

over
23%
under
77%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Eastern District vs Hong Kong Football Club football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Hong Kong. Division 1s game between

Eastern District and Hong Kong Football Club scheduled for 03. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastern District vs Hong Kong Football Club free football tips

The Hong Kong. Division 1 match will be played on 03. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastern District is about to win this match with 21.75% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Hong Kong Football Club, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 57% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21.24% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastern District and Hong Kong Football Club would not finish with the away win with 21.17% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Hong Kong Football Club would not lose with 39.41% of probability. And there are 39.41% that the Hong Kong. Division 1 match between Eastern District and Hong Kong Football Club would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 72.92% probability and under 2.5 goals with 27.08% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastern District and Hong Kong Football Club played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 71.3%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.