Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastern District - Hoi King

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
25%
12
39%
x2
36%

over / under

0.5

over
95%
under
5%

1.5

over
84%
under
16%

2.5

over
68%
under
32%

3

over
60%
under
40%

3.5

over
44%
under
56%

4

over
36%
under
64%

4.5

over
29%
under
71%

5.5

over
16%
under
84%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

+1
-1

AH1
62%
AH2
38%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
68%
AH2
32%

+2
-2

AH1
78%
AH2
22%
You might be also interested in

Eastern District vs Hoi King football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Hong Kong. Division 1s game between

Eastern District and Hoi King scheduled for 15. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastern District vs Hoi King free football tips

The Hong Kong. Division 1 match will be played on 15. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastern District is about to win this match with 30.4% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Hoi King, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 47.82% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21.77% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastern District and Hoi King would not finish with the away win with 25.43% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Hoi King would not lose with 35.8% of probability. And there are 38.78% that the Hong Kong. Division 1 match between Eastern District and Hoi King would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 68% probability and under 2.5 goals with 32% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastern District and Hoi King played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 67.69%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.