Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastbourne Borough - Weymouth

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
28%
12
37%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
68%
under
32%

2.5

over
53%
under
47%

3

over
41%
under
59%

3.5

over
33%
under
67%

4

over
22%
under
78%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2
+2

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-1
+1

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

+1
-1

AH1
70%
AH2
30%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
75%
AH2
25%

+2
-2

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Eastbourne Borough vs Weymouth football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National League Souths game between

Eastbourne Borough and Weymouth scheduled for 29. 10. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastbourne Borough vs Weymouth free football tips

The England. National League South match will be played on 29. 10. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastbourne Borough is about to win this match with 29.54% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Weymouth, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 44.03% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.42% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastbourne Borough and Weymouth would not finish with the away win with 28.04% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Weymouth would not lose with 35.31% of probability. And there are 36.66% that the England. National League South match between Eastbourne Borough and Weymouth would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.35% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.65% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastbourne Borough and Weymouth played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.16%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.