Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastbourne Borough - Hampton & Richmond Borough

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
37%
x2
26%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
67%
under
33%

2.5

over
52%
under
48%

3

over
40%
under
60%

3.5

over
33%
under
67%

4

over
21%
under
79%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-3
+3

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-2
+2

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
28%
AH2
72%

-1
+1

AH1
35%
AH2
65%

+1
-1

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%
You might be also interested in

Eastbourne Borough vs Hampton & Richmond Borough football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National League Souths game between

Eastbourne Borough and Hampton & Richmond Borough scheduled for 31. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastbourne Borough vs Hampton & Richmond Borough free football tips

The England. National League South match will be played on 31. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastbourne Borough is about to win this match with 48.36% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Hampton & Richmond Borough, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 25.96% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.68% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastbourne Borough and Hampton & Richmond Borough would not finish with the away win with 37.2% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Hampton & Richmond Borough would not lose with 25.6% of probability. And there are 37.2% that the England. National League South match between Eastbourne Borough and Hampton & Richmond Borough would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.2% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.81% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastbourne Borough and Hampton & Richmond Borough played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.23%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.