Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastbourne Borough - Gloucester City

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
37%
x2
23%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
61%
under
39%

2.5

over
44%
under
56%

3

over
33%
under
67%

3.5

over
26%
under
74%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
77%
AH2
43%

0

AH1
73%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
27%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
57%
AH2
23%
You might be also interested in

Eastbourne Borough vs Gloucester City football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National League Souths game between

Eastbourne Borough and Gloucester City scheduled for 06. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastbourne Borough vs Gloucester City free football tips

The England. National League South match will be played on 06. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastbourne Borough is about to win this match with 53.14% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Gloucester City, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 19.98% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.87% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastbourne Borough and Gloucester City would not finish with the away win with 40.42% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Gloucester City would not lose with 23.05% of probability. And there are 36.53% that the England. National League South match between Eastbourne Borough and Gloucester City would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 44.25% probability and under 2.5 goals with 55.76% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastbourne Borough and Gloucester City played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.22%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.