Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastbourne Borough - Dulwich Hamlet

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
37%
x2
30%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
68%
under
32%

2.5

over
53%
under
47%

3

over
41%
under
59%

3.5

over
33%
under
67%

4

over
22%
under
78%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2
+2

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-1
+1

AH1
27%
AH2
73%

+1
-1

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+2
-2

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Eastbourne Borough vs Dulwich Hamlet football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National League Souths game between

Eastbourne Borough and Dulwich Hamlet scheduled for 24. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastbourne Borough vs Dulwich Hamlet free football tips

The England. National League South match will be played on 24. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastbourne Borough is about to win this match with 39.44% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dulwich Hamlet, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 33.71% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.85% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastbourne Borough and Dulwich Hamlet would not finish with the away win with 33.34% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dulwich Hamlet would not lose with 29.99% of probability. And there are 36.68% that the England. National League South match between Eastbourne Borough and Dulwich Hamlet would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.09% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.91% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastbourne Borough and Dulwich Hamlet played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.23%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.