Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastbourne Borough - Dulwich Hamlet

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
31%
12
38%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2

over
68%
under
32%

2.5

over
53%
under
47%

3

over
40%
under
60%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Eastbourne Borough vs Dulwich Hamlet football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National League Souths game between

Eastbourne Borough and Dulwich Hamlet scheduled for 24. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastbourne Borough vs Dulwich Hamlet free football tips

The England. National League South match will be played on 24. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastbourne Borough is about to win this match with 37.45% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dulwich Hamlet, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 37.58% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.97% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastbourne Borough and Dulwich Hamlet would not finish with the away win with 31.25% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dulwich Hamlet would not lose with 31.25% of probability. And there are 37.5% that the England. National League South match between Eastbourne Borough and Dulwich Hamlet would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.71% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.3% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastbourne Borough and Dulwich Hamlet played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.5%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.