Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastbourne Borough - Dartford

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
31%
12
36%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
67%
under
33%

2.5

over
52%
under
48%

3

over
40%
under
60%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4

over
21%
under
79%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2
+2

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-1
+1

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

+1
-1

AH1
75%
AH2
25%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
79%
AH2
21%

+2
-2

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Eastbourne Borough vs Dartford football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National League Souths game between

Eastbourne Borough and Dartford scheduled for 02. 11. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastbourne Borough vs Dartford free football tips

The England. National League South match will be played on 02. 11. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastbourne Borough is about to win this match with 35.12% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dartford, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 37.84% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.04% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastbourne Borough and Dartford would not finish with the away win with 31.16% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dartford would not lose with 32.44% of probability. And there are 36.4% that the England. National League South match between Eastbourne Borough and Dartford would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.2% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.81% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastbourne Borough and Dartford played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.23%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.