Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastbourne Borough - Dartford

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
37%
x2
30%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
60%
under
40%

3

over
50%
under
50%

3.5

over
40%
under
60%

4

over
27%
under
73%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

6.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-1
+1

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

+1
-1

AH1
77%
AH2
23%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Eastbourne Borough vs Dartford football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National League Souths game between

Eastbourne Borough and Dartford scheduled for 02. 11. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastbourne Borough vs Dartford free football tips

The England. National League South match will be played on 02. 11. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastbourne Borough is about to win this match with 39.53% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dartford, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 35% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.47% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastbourne Borough and Dartford would not finish with the away win with 32.87% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dartford would not lose with 30.25% of probability. And there are 36.88% that the England. National League South match between Eastbourne Borough and Dartford would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 60.45% probability and under 2.5 goals with 39.55% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastbourne Borough and Dartford played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 64.71%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.