Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastbourne Borough - Dartford

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
29%
12
36%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
65%
under
35%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1
+1

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

+1
-1

AH1
73%
AH2
27%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
78%
AH2
22%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Eastbourne Borough vs Dartford football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National League Souths game between

Eastbourne Borough and Dartford scheduled for 20. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastbourne Borough vs Dartford free football tips

The England. National League South match will be played on 20. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastbourne Borough is about to win this match with 29.86% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dartford, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 41.96% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.18% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastbourne Borough and Dartford would not finish with the away win with 28.8% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dartford would not lose with 35.2% of probability. And there are 36% that the England. National League South match between Eastbourne Borough and Dartford would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.7% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.29% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastbourne Borough and Dartford played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.15%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.