Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastbourne Borough - Concord Rangers

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
41%
x2
16%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2

over
73%
under
27%

2.5

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
45%
under
55%

3.5

over
35%
under
65%

4

over
23%
under
77%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-2
+2

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
43%
AH2
57%

-1
+1

AH1
57%
AH2
43%
You might be also interested in

Eastbourne Borough vs Concord Rangers football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National League Souths game between

Eastbourne Borough and Concord Rangers scheduled for 27. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastbourne Borough vs Concord Rangers free football tips

The England. National League South match will be played on 27. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastbourne Borough is about to win this match with 66.73% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Concord Rangers, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 15.98% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 17.29% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastbourne Borough and Concord Rangers would not finish with the away win with 42.62% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Concord Rangers would not lose with 16.05% of probability. And there are 41.32% that the England. National League South match between Eastbourne Borough and Concord Rangers would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.08% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.92% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastbourne Borough and Concord Rangers played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.84%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.