Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastbourne Borough - Chelmsford City

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
36%
x2
34%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2.5

over
63%
under
38%

3

over
54%
under
46%

3.5

over
42%
under
58%

4.5

over
25%
under
75%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

6.5

over
9%
under
91%

7.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Eastbourne Borough vs Chelmsford City football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National League Souths game between

Eastbourne Borough and Chelmsford City scheduled for 28. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastbourne Borough vs Chelmsford City free football tips

The England. National League South match will be played on 28. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastbourne Borough is about to win this match with 33.45% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Chelmsford City, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 40.37% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.18% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastbourne Borough and Chelmsford City would not finish with the away win with 29.94% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Chelmsford City would not lose with 33.57% of probability. And there are 36.49% that the England. National League South match between Eastbourne Borough and Chelmsford City would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 62.5% probability and under 2.5 goals with 37.5% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastbourne Borough and Chelmsford City played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 67.23%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.