Probability

more offers
less offers
Eastbourne Borough - Bath City

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
28%
12
37%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
66%
under
34%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

AH1 / AH2


0

AH1
0%
AH2
61%

0

AH1
39%
AH2
0%
You might be also interested in

Eastbourne Borough vs Bath City football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National League Souths game between

Eastbourne Borough and Bath City scheduled for 23. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eastbourne Borough vs Bath City free football tips

The England. National League South match will be played on 23. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eastbourne Borough is about to win this match with 29.18% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Bath City, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 44.43% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.39% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eastbourne Borough and Bath City would not finish with the away win with 27.85% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Bath City would not lose with 35.2% of probability. And there are 36.96% that the England. National League South match between Eastbourne Borough and Bath City would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.32% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.69% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eastbourne Borough and Bath City played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.12%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.