Probability

more offers
less offers
East Timor - Malaysia

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
3%
12
47%
x2
49%

over / under

1.5

over
94%
under
6%

2

over
92%
under
8%

2.5

over
86%
under
14%

3

over
82%
under
18%

3.5

over
75%
under
25%

4

over
70%
under
30%

4.5

over
59%
under
41%

5

over
51%
under
49%

5.5

over
42%
under
58%

6

over
30%
under
70%

6.5

over
26%
under
74%

7

over
20%
under
80%

7.5

over
18%
under
82%

8

over
11%
under
89%

8.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

+2
-2

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

+3
-3

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
41%
AH2
59%

+4
-4

AH1
49%
AH2
51%

+4.5
-4.5

AH1
58%
AH2
42%

+5
-5

AH1
68%
AH2
32%

+5.5
-5.5

AH1
75%
AH2
25%

+6
-6

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+6.5
-6.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+7
-7

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+7.5
-7.5

AH1
91%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

East Timor vs Malaysia football betting tips

Check out our preview for the FIFA World Cup 2022s game between

East Timor and Malaysia scheduled for 11. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

East Timor vs Malaysia free football tips

The FIFA World Cup 2022 match will be played on 11. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the East Timor is about to win this match with 1.6% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Malaysia, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 93.7% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 4.71% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between East Timor and Malaysia would not finish with the away win with 3.29% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Malaysia would not lose with 49.28% of probability. And there are 47.43% that the FIFA World Cup 2022 match between East Timor and Malaysia would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 85.56% probability and under 2.5 goals with 14.44% chances. This prediction is based on recent East Timor and Malaysia played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 40.1%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.