Probability

more offers
less offers
East Thurrock United - Weston-super-Mare

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
38%
12
37%
x2
25%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2

over
73%
under
27%

2.5

over
57%
under
43%

3

over
45%
under
55%

3.5

over
36%
under
64%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-2
+2

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

-1
+1

AH1
37%
AH2
63%

+1
-1

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%
You might be also interested in

East Thurrock United vs Weston-super-Mare football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National League Souths game between

East Thurrock United and Weston-super-Mare scheduled for 13. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

East Thurrock United vs Weston-super-Mare free football tips

The England. National League South match will be played on 13. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the East Thurrock United is about to win this match with 50.38% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Weston-super-Mare, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 24.29% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.32% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between East Thurrock United and Weston-super-Mare would not finish with the away win with 38% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Weston-super-Mare would not lose with 24.61% of probability. And there are 37.4% that the England. National League South match between East Thurrock United and Weston-super-Mare would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 57.47% probability and under 2.5 goals with 42.53% chances. This prediction is based on recent East Thurrock United and Weston-super-Mare played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.16%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.