Probability

more offers
less offers
East Thurrock United - Welling United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
27%
12
37%
x2
36%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2

over
71%
under
29%

2.5

over
53%
under
47%

3

over
41%
under
59%

3.5

over
33%
under
67%

4

over
20%
under
80%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

6.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1
+1

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

+1
-1

AH1
69%
AH2
31%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
76%
AH2
24%

+2
-2

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%
You might be also interested in

East Thurrock United vs Welling United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National League Souths game between

East Thurrock United and Welling United scheduled for 22. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

East Thurrock United vs Welling United free football tips

The England. National League South match will be played on 22. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the East Thurrock United is about to win this match with 28.5% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Welling United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 45.65% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.86% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between East Thurrock United and Welling United would not finish with the away win with 27.04% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Welling United would not lose with 35.78% of probability. And there are 37.18% that the England. National League South match between East Thurrock United and Welling United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.35% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.65% chances. This prediction is based on recent East Thurrock United and Welling United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.23%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.