Probability

more offers
less offers
East Thurrock United - Welling United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
26%
12
37%
x2
38%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2

over
71%
under
29%

2.5

over
55%
under
45%

3

over
44%
under
56%

3.5

over
35%
under
65%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

+1
-1

AH1
63%
AH2
37%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
70%
AH2
30%

+2
-2

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%
You might be also interested in

East Thurrock United vs Welling United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National League Souths game between

East Thurrock United and Welling United scheduled for 22. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

East Thurrock United vs Welling United free football tips

The England. National League South match will be played on 22. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the East Thurrock United is about to win this match with 26.59% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Welling United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 49.38% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.03% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between East Thurrock United and Welling United would not finish with the away win with 25.53% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Welling United would not lose with 37.98% of probability. And there are 36.5% that the England. National League South match between East Thurrock United and Welling United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 55.26% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44.74% chances. This prediction is based on recent East Thurrock United and Welling United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.2%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.