Probability

more offers
less offers
East Thurrock United - Torquay United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
17%
12
40%
x2
43%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2

over
75%
under
25%

2.5

over
65%
under
35%

3

over
54%
under
46%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4

over
29%
under
71%

4.5

over
24%
under
76%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

6.5

over
9%
under
91%

7.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

East Thurrock United vs Torquay United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National League Souths game between

East Thurrock United and Torquay United scheduled for 02. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

East Thurrock United vs Torquay United free football tips

The England. National League South match will be played on 02. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the East Thurrock United is about to win this match with 14% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Torquay United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 66.57% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 19.43% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between East Thurrock United and Torquay United would not finish with the away win with 16.5% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Torquay United would not lose with 43.13% of probability. And there are 40.37% that the England. National League South match between East Thurrock United and Torquay United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 64.58% probability and under 2.5 goals with 35.42% chances. This prediction is based on recent East Thurrock United and Torquay United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.23%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.