Probability

more offers
less offers
East Thurrock United - Margate

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
38%
x2
23%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2

over
73%
under
27%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
48%
under
52%

3.5

over
39%
under
61%

4

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-3
+3

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-2
+2

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
33%
AH2
67%

-1
+1

AH1
42%
AH2
58%

+1
-1

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%
You might be also interested in

East Thurrock United vs Margate football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Isthmian Leagues game between

East Thurrock United and Margate scheduled for 01. 10. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

East Thurrock United vs Margate free football tips

The England. Isthmian League match will be played on 01. 10. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the East Thurrock United is about to win this match with 53.18% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Margate, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 22.94% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.88% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between East Thurrock United and Margate would not finish with the away win with 38.76% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Margate would not lose with 23.11% of probability. And there are 38.13% that the England. Isthmian League match between East Thurrock United and Margate would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.04% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.97% chances. This prediction is based on recent East Thurrock United and Margate played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.09%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.