Probability

more offers
less offers
East Thurrock United - Lewes

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
38%
x2
23%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
70%
under
30%

2.5

over
56%
under
44%

3

over
44%
under
56%

3.5

over
36%
under
64%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-3
+3

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-2
+2

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
33%
AH2
67%

-1
+1

AH1
41%
AH2
59%

+1
-1

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%
You might be also interested in

East Thurrock United vs Lewes football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Isthmian Leagues game between

East Thurrock United and Lewes scheduled for 12. 10. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

East Thurrock United vs Lewes free football tips

The England. Isthmian League match will be played on 12. 10. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the East Thurrock United is about to win this match with 52.95% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Lewes, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 22.64% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.41% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between East Thurrock United and Lewes would not finish with the away win with 38.79% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Lewes would not lose with 23.35% of probability. And there are 37.85% that the England. Isthmian League match between East Thurrock United and Lewes would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 55.58% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44.41% chances. This prediction is based on recent East Thurrock United and Lewes played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.12%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.