Probability

more offers
less offers
East Thurrock United - Lewes

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
37%
x2
24%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2

over
71%
under
29%

2.5

over
56%
under
44%

3

over
44%
under
56%

3.5

over
35%
under
65%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-2
+2

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
34%
AH2
66%

-1
+1

AH1
43%
AH2
57%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

East Thurrock United vs Lewes football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Isthmian Leagues game between

East Thurrock United and Lewes scheduled for 12. 10. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

East Thurrock United vs Lewes free football tips

The England. Isthmian League match will be played on 12. 10. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the East Thurrock United is about to win this match with 51.58% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Lewes, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 22.72% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.7% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between East Thurrock United and Lewes would not finish with the away win with 38.64% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Lewes would not lose with 24.27% of probability. And there are 37.09% that the England. Isthmian League match between East Thurrock United and Lewes would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 55.85% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44.16% chances. This prediction is based on recent East Thurrock United and Lewes played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.14%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.