Probability

more offers
less offers
East Thurrock United - Brightlingsea Regent

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
38%
x2
23%

over / under

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2.5

over
57%
under
43%

3

over
47%
under
53%

3.5

over
36%
under
64%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
42%
AH2
58%
You might be also interested in

East Thurrock United vs Brightlingsea Regent football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Isthmian Leagues game between

East Thurrock United and Brightlingsea Regent scheduled for 21. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

East Thurrock United vs Brightlingsea Regent free football tips

The England. Isthmian League match will be played on 21. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the East Thurrock United is about to win this match with 53.87% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Brightlingsea Regent, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 22.21% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.91% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between East Thurrock United and Brightlingsea Regent would not finish with the away win with 39.15% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Brightlingsea Regent would not lose with 22.82% of probability. And there are 38.03% that the England. Isthmian League match between East Thurrock United and Brightlingsea Regent would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 57.04% probability and under 2.5 goals with 42.95% chances. This prediction is based on recent East Thurrock United and Brightlingsea Regent played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.55%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.