Probability

more offers
less offers
East Riffa - Riffa

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
27%
12
37%
x2
37%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

East Riffa vs Riffa football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Bahrain. Premier Leagues game between

East Riffa and Riffa scheduled for 26. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

East Riffa vs Riffa free football tips

The Bahrain. Premier League match will be played on 26. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the East Riffa is about to win this match with 26.82% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Riffa, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 46.69% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.5% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between East Riffa and Riffa would not finish with the away win with 26.53% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Riffa would not lose with 36.73% of probability. And there are 36.73% that the Bahrain. Premier League match between East Riffa and Riffa would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent East Riffa and Riffa played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.