Probability

more offers
less offers
East Riffa - Manama Club

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
27%
12
37%
x2
36%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
65%
under
35%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
37%
under
63%

3.5

over
30%
under
70%

4

over
19%
under
81%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1
+1

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

+1
-1

AH1
68%
AH2
32%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
74%
AH2
26%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%
You might be also interested in

East Riffa vs Manama Club football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Bahrain. Elite Cups game between

East Riffa and Manama Club scheduled for 15. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

East Riffa vs Manama Club free football tips

The Bahrain. Elite Cup match will be played on 15. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the East Riffa is about to win this match with 27.87% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Manama Club, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 45.25% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.88% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between East Riffa and Manama Club would not finish with the away win with 27.12% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Manama Club would not lose with 36.16% of probability. And there are 36.73% that the Bahrain. Elite Cup match between East Riffa and Manama Club would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50% chances. This prediction is based on recent East Riffa and Manama Club played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.