Probability

more offers
less offers
East Riffa - Hidd SCC

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
26%
12
36%
x2
38%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
33%
under
67%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1
+1

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

+1
-1

AH1
67%
AH2
33%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
74%
AH2
26%

+2
-2

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%
You might be also interested in

East Riffa vs Hidd SCC football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Bahrain. Premier Leagues game between

East Riffa and Hidd SCC scheduled for 16. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

East Riffa vs Hidd SCC free football tips

The Bahrain. Premier League match will be played on 16. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the East Riffa is about to win this match with 23.32% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Hidd SCC, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 50.37% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.31% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between East Riffa and Hidd SCC would not finish with the away win with 26.04% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Hidd SCC would not lose with 37.71% of probability. And there are 36.26% that the Bahrain. Premier League match between East Riffa and Hidd SCC would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 46.09% probability and under 2.5 goals with 53.9% chances. This prediction is based on recent East Riffa and Hidd SCC played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.01%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.