Probability

more offers
less offers
East Riffa - Hidd SCC

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
28%
12
37%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
37%
under
63%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

East Riffa vs Hidd SCC football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Bahrain. Premier Leagues game between

East Riffa and Hidd SCC scheduled for 16. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

East Riffa vs Hidd SCC free football tips

The Bahrain. Premier League match will be played on 16. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the East Riffa is about to win this match with 29.16% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Hidd SCC, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 44.48% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.37% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between East Riffa and Hidd SCC would not finish with the away win with 27.85% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Hidd SCC would not lose with 35.2% of probability. And there are 36.96% that the Bahrain. Premier League match between East Riffa and Hidd SCC would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 49.26% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50.74% chances. This prediction is based on recent East Riffa and Hidd SCC played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 54.85%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.