Probability

more offers
less offers
East Riffa - Busaiteen Club

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
37%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
69%
under
31%

2

over
58%
under
42%

2.5

over
44%
under
56%

3.5

over
23%
under
77%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

East Riffa vs Busaiteen Club football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Bahrain. Premier Leagues game between

East Riffa and Busaiteen Club scheduled for 27. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

East Riffa vs Busaiteen Club free football tips

The Bahrain. Premier League match will be played on 27. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the East Riffa is about to win this match with 38.8% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Busaiteen Club, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 34.73% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.48% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between East Riffa and Busaiteen Club would not finish with the away win with 32.61% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Busaiteen Club would not lose with 30.8% of probability. And there are 36.59% that the Bahrain. Premier League match between East Riffa and Busaiteen Club would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 43.79% probability and under 2.5 goals with 56.21% chances. This prediction is based on recent East Riffa and Busaiteen Club played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.28%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.