Probability

more offers
less offers
East Riffa - Budaiya

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
36%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2

over
68%
under
32%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

4

over
19%
under
81%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-1
+1

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

+1
-1

AH1
79%
AH2
21%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
83%
AH2
17%
You might be also interested in

East Riffa vs Budaiya football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Bahrain. Premier Leagues game between

East Riffa and Budaiya scheduled for 21. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

East Riffa vs Budaiya free football tips

The Bahrain. Premier League match will be played on 21. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the East Riffa is about to win this match with 46.55% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Budaiya, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 29.56% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.89% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between East Riffa and Budaiya would not finish with the away win with 32.63% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Budaiya would not lose with 31.65% of probability. And there are 35.72% that the Bahrain. Premier League match between East Riffa and Budaiya would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.05% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.95% chances. This prediction is based on recent East Riffa and Budaiya played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.27%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.