Probability

more offers
less offers
East Kilbride - Stenhousemuir

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
27%
12
37%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2.5

over
62%
under
38%

3

over
53%
under
47%

3.5

over
40%
under
60%

4

over
32%
under
68%

4.5

over
27%
under
73%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

6.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

+1
-1

AH1
64%
AH2
36%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
71%
AH2
29%

+2
-2

AH1
83%
AH2
17%
You might be also interested in

East Kilbride vs Stenhousemuir football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Club Friendliess game between

East Kilbride and Stenhousemuir scheduled for 02. 07. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

East Kilbride vs Stenhousemuir free football tips

The Club Friendlies match will be played on 02. 07. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the East Kilbride is about to win this match with 30.27% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Stenhousemuir, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 44.97% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.76% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between East Kilbride and Stenhousemuir would not finish with the away win with 27.49% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Stenhousemuir would not lose with 35.13% of probability. And there are 37.38% that the Club Friendlies match between East Kilbride and Stenhousemuir would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 62.14% probability and under 2.5 goals with 37.87% chances. This prediction is based on recent East Kilbride and Stenhousemuir played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 64.49%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.