Probability

more offers
less offers
East Kilbride - St. Mirren

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
13%
12
42%
x2
45%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
63%
under
37%

3

over
53%
under
47%

3.5

over
43%
under
57%

4

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
31%
AH2
69%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
46%
AH2
54%

+2
-2

AH1
57%
AH2
43%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
65%
AH2
35%

+3
-3

AH1
76%
AH2
24%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+4.5
-4.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

East Kilbride vs St. Mirren football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Scotland. League Cups game between

East Kilbride and St. Mirren scheduled for 20. 07. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

East Kilbride vs St. Mirren free football tips

The Scotland. League Cup match will be played on 20. 07. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the East Kilbride is about to win this match with 9.98% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, St. Mirren, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 73.52% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 16.49% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between East Kilbride and St. Mirren would not finish with the away win with 12.97% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that St. Mirren would not lose with 45.21% of probability. And there are 41.82% that the Scotland. League Cup match between East Kilbride and St. Mirren would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 62.86% probability and under 2.5 goals with 37.14% chances. This prediction is based on recent East Kilbride and St. Mirren played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 49.81%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.