Probability

more offers
less offers
East Kilbride - Spartans

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
45%
12
41%
x2
14%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
82%
under
18%

2

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
61%
under
39%

3

over
51%
under
49%

3.5

over
40%
under
60%

4

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

0

AH1
86%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
14%
You might be also interested in

East Kilbride vs Spartans football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Scotland. Lowland Leagues game between

East Kilbride and Spartans scheduled for 26. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

East Kilbride vs Spartans free football tips

The Scotland. Lowland League match will be played on 26. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the East Kilbride is about to win this match with 70.65% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Spartans, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 11.03% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 18.31% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between East Kilbride and Spartans would not finish with the away win with 45.09% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Spartans would not lose with 13.53% of probability. And there are 41.38% that the Scotland. Lowland League match between East Kilbride and Spartans would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 60.57% probability and under 2.5 goals with 39.43% chances. This prediction is based on recent East Kilbride and Spartans played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.47%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.