Probability

more offers
less offers
East Kilbride - Albion Rovers

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
36%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
41%
under
59%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

East Kilbride vs Albion Rovers football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Scotland. League Cups game between

East Kilbride and Albion Rovers scheduled for 13. 07. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

East Kilbride vs Albion Rovers free football tips

The Scotland. League Cup match will be played on 13. 07. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the East Kilbride is about to win this match with 38.22% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Albion Rovers, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 34.89% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.89% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between East Kilbride and Albion Rovers would not finish with the away win with 33.11% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Albion Rovers would not lose with 30.9% of probability. And there are 35.99% that the Scotland. League Cup match between East Kilbride and Albion Rovers would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.95% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.05% chances. This prediction is based on recent East Kilbride and Albion Rovers played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.84%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.