Probability

more offers
less offers
East Fife - Stranraer

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
40%
x2
18%

over / under

0.5

over
95%
under
5%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
84%
under
16%

2

over
80%
under
20%

2.5

over
66%
under
34%

3

over
59%
under
41%

3.5

over
47%
under
53%

4

over
36%
under
64%

4.5

over
30%
under
70%

5

over
20%
under
80%

5.5

over
15%
under
85%

6.5

over
11%
under
89%

7.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-3
+3

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
27%
AH2
73%

-2
+2

AH1
31%
AH2
69%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
43%
AH2
57%

-1
+1

AH1
55%
AH2
45%

+1
-1

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

East Fife vs Stranraer football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Scotland. League Ones game between

East Fife and Stranraer scheduled for 05. 10. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

East Fife vs Stranraer free football tips

The Scotland. League One match will be played on 05. 10. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the East Fife is about to win this match with 63.02% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Stranraer, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 17.15% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 19.83% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between East Fife and Stranraer would not finish with the away win with 41.56% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Stranraer would not lose with 18.29% of probability. And there are 40.16% that the Scotland. League One match between East Fife and Stranraer would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 65.94% probability and under 2.5 goals with 34.06% chances. This prediction is based on recent East Fife and Stranraer played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.9%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.