Probability

more offers
less offers
East Fife - Stenhousemuir

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
38%
x2
25%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
82%
under
18%

2

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
61%
under
39%

3

over
51%
under
49%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4

over
30%
under
70%

4.5

over
25%
under
75%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-2
+2

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
31%
AH2
69%

-1
+1

AH1
38%
AH2
62%

+1
-1

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%
You might be also interested in

East Fife vs Stenhousemuir football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Scotland. League Cups game between

East Fife and Stenhousemuir scheduled for 20. 07. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

East Fife vs Stenhousemuir free football tips

The Scotland. League Cup match will be played on 20. 07. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the East Fife is about to win this match with 48.04% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Stenhousemuir, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 28.93% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.03% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between East Fife and Stenhousemuir would not finish with the away win with 37.17% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Stenhousemuir would not lose with 24.78% of probability. And there are 38.06% that the Scotland. League Cup match between East Fife and Stenhousemuir would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 60.83% probability and under 2.5 goals with 39.18% chances. This prediction is based on recent East Fife and Stenhousemuir played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 63.13%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.