Probability

more offers
less offers
East Fife - Stenhousemuir

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
37%
x2
26%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
67%
under
33%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
37%
under
63%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

6.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

East Fife vs Stenhousemuir football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Scotland. League Ones game between

East Fife and Stenhousemuir scheduled for 12. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

East Fife vs Stenhousemuir free football tips

The Scotland. League One match will be played on 12. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the East Fife is about to win this match with 47.45% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Stenhousemuir, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 26.35% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.2% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between East Fife and Stenhousemuir would not finish with the away win with 36.95% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Stenhousemuir would not lose with 26.09% of probability. And there are 36.95% that the Scotland. League One match between East Fife and Stenhousemuir would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.04% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.96% chances. This prediction is based on recent East Fife and Stenhousemuir played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.79%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.