Probability

more offers
less offers
East Fife - Raith Rovers

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
38%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
67%
under
33%

2.5

over
52%
under
48%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

East Fife vs Raith Rovers football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Scotland. League Ones game between

East Fife and Raith Rovers scheduled for 31. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

East Fife vs Raith Rovers free football tips

The Scotland. League One match will be played on 31. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the East Fife is about to win this match with 36.14% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Raith Rovers, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 39.74% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.12% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between East Fife and Raith Rovers would not finish with the away win with 30.18% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Raith Rovers would not lose with 31.96% of probability. And there are 37.85% that the Scotland. League One match between East Fife and Raith Rovers would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.02% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.98% chances. This prediction is based on recent East Fife and Raith Rovers played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.23%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.