Probability

more offers
less offers
East Fife - Queen of the South

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
26%
12
37%
x2
36%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2

over
73%
under
27%

2.5

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
47%
under
53%

3.5

over
38%
under
62%

4

over
27%
under
73%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1
+1

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

+1
-1

AH1
66%
AH2
34%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
73%
AH2
27%
You might be also interested in

East Fife vs Queen of the South football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Club Friendliess game between

East Fife and Queen of the South scheduled for 02. 07. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

East Fife vs Queen of the South free football tips

The Club Friendlies match will be played on 02. 07. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the East Fife is about to win this match with 27.55% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Queen of the South, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 47.27% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.17% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between East Fife and Queen of the South would not finish with the away win with 26.21% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Queen of the South would not lose with 36.45% of probability. And there are 37.33% that the Club Friendlies match between East Fife and Queen of the South would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.17% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.83% chances. This prediction is based on recent East Fife and Queen of the South played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 63.22%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.