Probability

more offers
less offers
East Fife - Queen of the South

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
23%
12
38%
x2
39%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2.5

over
60%
under
40%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

East Fife vs Queen of the South football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Club Friendliess game between

East Fife and Queen of the South scheduled for 02. 07. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

East Fife vs Queen of the South free football tips

The Club Friendlies match will be played on 02. 07. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the East Fife is about to win this match with 22.79% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Queen of the South, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 53.2% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.01% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between East Fife and Queen of the South would not finish with the away win with 22.72% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Queen of the South would not lose with 39.11% of probability. And there are 38.17% that the Club Friendlies match between East Fife and Queen of the South would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.88% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.13% chances. This prediction is based on recent East Fife and Queen of the South played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.