Probability

more offers
less offers
East Fife - Peterhead

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
34%
12
36%
x2
30%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
66%
under
34%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4

over
20%
under
80%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

6.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-2
+2

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-1
+1

AH1
27%
AH2
73%

+1
-1

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+2
-2

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

East Fife vs Peterhead football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Scotland. League Ones game between

East Fife and Peterhead scheduled for 10. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

East Fife vs Peterhead free football tips

The Scotland. League One match will be played on 10. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the East Fife is about to win this match with 39.99% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Peterhead, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 32.82% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.19% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between East Fife and Peterhead would not finish with the away win with 33.65% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Peterhead would not lose with 29.87% of probability. And there are 36.48% that the Scotland. League One match between East Fife and Peterhead would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.29% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.7% chances. This prediction is based on recent East Fife and Peterhead played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.79%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.