Probability

more offers
less offers
East Fife - Montrose

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
37%
x2
26%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
70%
under
30%

2.5

over
55%
under
46%

3

over
43%
under
57%

3.5

over
35%
under
65%

4

over
23%
under
77%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-3
+3

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-2
+2

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
28%
AH2
72%

-1
+1

AH1
35%
AH2
65%

+1
-1

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%
You might be also interested in

East Fife vs Montrose football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Scotland. League Ones game between

East Fife and Montrose scheduled for 02. 11. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

East Fife vs Montrose free football tips

The Scotland. League One match will be played on 02. 11. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the East Fife is about to win this match with 48.09% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Montrose, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 26.45% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.46% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between East Fife and Montrose would not finish with the away win with 36.97% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Montrose would not lose with 25.78% of probability. And there are 37.26% that the Scotland. League One match between East Fife and Montrose would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 54.5% probability and under 2.5 goals with 45.5% chances. This prediction is based on recent East Fife and Montrose played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.46%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.