Probability

more offers
less offers
Dynamo Kyiv - Lugano

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
47%
12
43%
x2
11%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2

over
73%
under
27%

2.5

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
46%
under
54%

3.5

over
37%
under
63%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
20%
under
80%

5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-4
+4

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-3
+3

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
34%
AH2
66%

-2
+2

AH1
43%
AH2
57%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
55%
AH2
45%

-1
+1

AH1
72%
AH2
28%
You might be also interested in

Dynamo Kyiv vs Lugano football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Europa Leagues game between

Dynamo Kyiv and Lugano scheduled for 12. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Dynamo Kyiv vs Lugano free football tips

The UEFA Europa League match will be played on 12. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Dynamo Kyiv is about to win this match with 78.3% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Lugano, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 6.75% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 14.94% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Dynamo Kyiv and Lugano would not finish with the away win with 46.84% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Lugano would not lose with 10.59% of probability. And there are 42.58% that the UEFA Europa League match between Dynamo Kyiv and Lugano would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 57.64% probability and under 2.5 goals with 42.36% chances. This prediction is based on recent Dynamo Kyiv and Lugano played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 39.08%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.