Probability

more offers
less offers
Dunav Ruse - Lokomotiv Plovdiv

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
18%
12
39%
x2
43%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

+1
-1

AH1
47%
AH2
53%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
61%
AH2
39%

+2
-2

AH1
75%
AH2
25%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
79%
AH2
21%

+3
-3

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Dunav Ruse vs Lokomotiv Plovdiv football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Bulgaria. A PFGs game between

Dunav Ruse and Lokomotiv Plovdiv scheduled for 09. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Dunav Ruse vs Lokomotiv Plovdiv free football tips

The Bulgaria. A PFG match will be played on 09. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Dunav Ruse is about to win this match with 14.17% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Lokomotiv Plovdiv, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 64.48% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21.35% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Dunav Ruse and Lokomotiv Plovdiv would not finish with the away win with 17.77% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Lokomotiv Plovdiv would not lose with 43.45% of probability. And there are 38.78% that the Bulgaria. A PFG match between Dunav Ruse and Lokomotiv Plovdiv would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.59% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.41% chances. This prediction is based on recent Dunav Ruse and Lokomotiv Plovdiv played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 45.7%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.