Probability

more offers
less offers
Dunav Ruse - Cherno More Varna

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
24%
12
37%
x2
39%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1
+1

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

+1
-1

AH1
61%
AH2
39%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
70%
AH2
30%

+2
-2

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%
You might be also interested in

Dunav Ruse vs Cherno More Varna football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Bulgaria. A PFGs game between

Dunav Ruse and Cherno More Varna scheduled for 16. 02. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Dunav Ruse vs Cherno More Varna free football tips

The Bulgaria. A PFG match will be played on 16. 02. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Dunav Ruse is about to win this match with 21.9% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Cherno More Varna, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 52.17% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.94% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Dunav Ruse and Cherno More Varna would not finish with the away win with 23.74% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Cherno More Varna would not lose with 39.23% of probability. And there are 37.03% that the Bulgaria. A PFG match between Dunav Ruse and Cherno More Varna would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.52% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.48% chances. This prediction is based on recent Dunav Ruse and Cherno More Varna played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 49.65%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.