Probability

more offers
less offers
Dinamo Zagreb - Manchester City

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
25%
12
38%
x2
37%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
94%
under
6%

1.5

over
83%
under
17%

2

over
80%
under
20%

2.5

over
64%
under
36%

3

over
55%
under
45%

3.5

over
44%
under
56%

4

over
32%
under
68%

4.5

over
27%
under
73%

5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
15%
under
85%

6

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
7%
under
93%

7.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-2
+2

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1
+1

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

+1
-1

AH1
62%
AH2
38%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
70%
AH2
30%

+2
-2

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+3
-3

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Dinamo Zagreb vs Manchester City football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Champions Leagues game between

Dinamo Zagreb and Manchester City scheduled for 11. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Dinamo Zagreb vs Manchester City free football tips

The UEFA Champions League match will be played on 11. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Dinamo Zagreb is about to win this match with 26.4% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Manchester City, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 50.34% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.25% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Dinamo Zagreb and Manchester City would not finish with the away win with 24.62% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Manchester City would not lose with 37.11% of probability. And there are 38.27% that the UEFA Champions League match between Dinamo Zagreb and Manchester City would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 64.39% probability and under 2.5 goals with 35.61% chances. This prediction is based on recent Dinamo Zagreb and Manchester City played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 64.31%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.